Updated: Jan 18, 2019
This is the healthy way to live.........
1. It improves eyesight- The antioxidant vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in Toddy, which is also found in fruits and vegetables and Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is important in improving the eyesight.
2. Reduces the Risk of Heart Diseases- Drinking moderate amounts of toddy reduces risk of developing cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure. Toddy contains potassium, which improves the functioning of the heart and reduces hypertension.
3. Fights against Carcinogens- Palmyra toddy contains Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), which is an anti-oxidant that fights against cancer causing free radicals.
4. Promotes Hair, Nail and Skin Health- The iron and Vitamin B content found in Palmyra toddy promotes healthy skin, hair and nails. It also helps in healing wounds by repairing the tissues and regeneration of healthy cells. Toddy is consumed in small quantities even by women to improve their skin tone and complexion.
5. It keeps Your Body Cool- During hot climates toddy is a great way to cool off on a sunny day as it has the powers to keep your body cool.